favorite track for the moment

Adele- Turning Tables



Ok. So this is one of my favorite tracks from Adele's newest album, 21. I dunno why. Maybe because Adele's music is really magical and incredible or maybe the lyrics are just as engaging as her voice. Anyways, enjoy listening to this track while I try to write a review of her album/s (soon). :)

Labels: , ,

felix felicis: favorite track for the moment

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

favorite track for the moment




Ok. So this is one of my favorite tracks from Adele's newest album, 21. I dunno why. Maybe because Adele's music is really magical and incredible or maybe the lyrics are just as engaging as her voice. Anyways, enjoy listening to this track while I try to write a review of her album/s (soon). :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home