The Whitney Houston Tribute


The Queen of Pop's sudden death cast a gloomy cloud over the whole music industry as well as the globe. Since I wasn't gifted with a golden voice as that of Whitney, I deem it a proper tribute to post here my Top 5 favorite songs of her. 

1. When You Believe 

2. I Will Always Love You 

3. All At Once 

4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody 

5. And I Am Telling You 


 Rest in peace, Whitney! You'll always be remembered. I can only imagine how lively and beautiful the songs would be sung up there. Haaaay. :)))

Labels: ,

felix felicis: The Whitney Houston Tribute

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Whitney Houston Tribute


The Queen of Pop's sudden death cast a gloomy cloud over the whole music industry as well as the globe. Since I wasn't gifted with a golden voice as that of Whitney, I deem it a proper tribute to post here my Top 5 favorite songs of her. 

1. When You Believe 

2. I Will Always Love You 

3. All At Once 

4. I Wanna Dance With Somebody 

5. And I Am Telling You 


 Rest in peace, Whitney! You'll always be remembered. I can only imagine how lively and beautiful the songs would be sung up there. Haaaay. :)))

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home