Throwing Sandwiches :(


I just threw away an egg sandwich last night. And I feel awfully bad. I shouldn't have done it because for one, it's just plain bad to throw food away. But secondly a lot of people around me are going hungry-- ravaging trash cans and backyards for leftover food-- and here I am, carelessly pushing it away. Pffft. I could have given it to the beggar I saw on the next corner. This just breaks my heart. Well, ok not really heartbreaking. I just feel sad and guilty. I promise not to throw food again ever or lest I be chased by giant kalderos and spatulas just like those depicted in fiction TV shows (read: Wansapanataym)

Sorry talaga. :(

Labels: ,

felix felicis: Throwing Sandwiches :(

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Throwing Sandwiches :(


I just threw away an egg sandwich last night. And I feel awfully bad. I shouldn't have done it because for one, it's just plain bad to throw food away. But secondly a lot of people around me are going hungry-- ravaging trash cans and backyards for leftover food-- and here I am, carelessly pushing it away. Pffft. I could have given it to the beggar I saw on the next corner. This just breaks my heart. Well, ok not really heartbreaking. I just feel sad and guilty. I promise not to throw food again ever or lest I be chased by giant kalderos and spatulas just like those depicted in fiction TV shows (read: Wansapanataym)

Sorry talaga. :(

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home