The Wrap :D



Finally, I was able to squeeze in some time for a blog post. Since I have a loaded Monday today—with deadlines to beat and papers to finish reading—everything’s gonna be quick. Hehehe. Ala- Rappler’s The wRap. :D

So what happened to me during my brief hibernation from the blog world?

Experimented on monochrome vectoring.


Here’s my monochrome version of Maroon 5 lead vocalist, Adam Levine. I did him in shades of maroon and plum. It was a birthday gift to my immediate boss and friend, Ate Vi who’s madly in love with Adam. Since she’s still thinking whether to still watch the M5 Overexposed concert here in Manila because the best seats are already sold-out, I thought of giving her something to at least perk up her birthday—a customized shirt with Adam’s face printed in front. At least she can say she has an ~original M5 shirt. Hahahahaha.

Did some aggressive marketing for our online store.

Yay! We already sold out two collections and we’ve only got a few pieces left for selling. We promised our customers something new before the month ends so watch out. :D

Visit our Facebook page: Burloloy 

Started my own photo blog.

A screenshot of my photo blog. :)

As soon as I got my own camera phone, I downloaded cool photo apps. Those cute filters and edgy designs made me fall in love with photography more. I’m saving up so I can buy my own camera before this year ends. So while I’m still waiting for that dream to come true, I already uploaded my initial instagram shots on my own photo blog. You can check it out here: www.kyemeruth.jux.com. Enjoy!

Watched the Spiderman reboot. Alone.


Yep, I watched it alone. To be fair, I thought of implicitly asking friends to accompany me but they have prior schedules so there, I just watched it by myself. As soon as I entered the theater house, I was seated between a group of friends and a family. Loser me. But well, I enjoyed the movie so who cares. Plus, I think I'm in love with Andrew Garf. :D Hahahahaha. My thoughts on the movie are in here.

Did some sideline projects. (hahahaha)

Ok, so I agreed on doing this design project for a friend. She said I could try so I submitted my initial works and they found it good. I joined the bidding process and was shortlisted. I’m still editing my final designs for the promo collaterals and other publication materials. Hopefully, I can submit those before the day ends and eventually win the deal. :D

****

That’s just about it. I’ll try to write as often as I could. My mind’s in a slight mess these past few weeks. Hahaha. Anyway, my brother and I finished our rerun of the first two installments of Christopher Nolan’s Batman. We look forward to watching the final installment within this week. Excited!

Also, I’m planning to catch some indie films at CCP because it’s already Cinemalaya 2012! They’ll be showing full length independent films from decorated Philippine directors and a number of new breed full length and short films from budding directors. I heard this is the most star studded indie film festival they’ve ever had because a lot of mainstream artists agreed to hone their acting chops by going indie. I hope the turnout will be good. I mean the films shown here are waaaaay better than those screened commercially (read: Star Cinema chick flicks). HAHAHA. If you and your friends want to experience Cinemalaya, the complete screening schedule can befound here while the synopsis of the featured films can be read here.

That’s just about it. Enjoy the whole week ahead! J

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: The Wrap :D

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Wrap :D



Finally, I was able to squeeze in some time for a blog post. Since I have a loaded Monday today—with deadlines to beat and papers to finish reading—everything’s gonna be quick. Hehehe. Ala- Rappler’s The wRap. :D

So what happened to me during my brief hibernation from the blog world?

Experimented on monochrome vectoring.


Here’s my monochrome version of Maroon 5 lead vocalist, Adam Levine. I did him in shades of maroon and plum. It was a birthday gift to my immediate boss and friend, Ate Vi who’s madly in love with Adam. Since she’s still thinking whether to still watch the M5 Overexposed concert here in Manila because the best seats are already sold-out, I thought of giving her something to at least perk up her birthday—a customized shirt with Adam’s face printed in front. At least she can say she has an ~original M5 shirt. Hahahahaha.

Did some aggressive marketing for our online store.

Yay! We already sold out two collections and we’ve only got a few pieces left for selling. We promised our customers something new before the month ends so watch out. :D

Visit our Facebook page: Burloloy 

Started my own photo blog.

A screenshot of my photo blog. :)

As soon as I got my own camera phone, I downloaded cool photo apps. Those cute filters and edgy designs made me fall in love with photography more. I’m saving up so I can buy my own camera before this year ends. So while I’m still waiting for that dream to come true, I already uploaded my initial instagram shots on my own photo blog. You can check it out here: www.kyemeruth.jux.com. Enjoy!

Watched the Spiderman reboot. Alone.


Yep, I watched it alone. To be fair, I thought of implicitly asking friends to accompany me but they have prior schedules so there, I just watched it by myself. As soon as I entered the theater house, I was seated between a group of friends and a family. Loser me. But well, I enjoyed the movie so who cares. Plus, I think I'm in love with Andrew Garf. :D Hahahahaha. My thoughts on the movie are in here.

Did some sideline projects. (hahahaha)

Ok, so I agreed on doing this design project for a friend. She said I could try so I submitted my initial works and they found it good. I joined the bidding process and was shortlisted. I’m still editing my final designs for the promo collaterals and other publication materials. Hopefully, I can submit those before the day ends and eventually win the deal. :D

****

That’s just about it. I’ll try to write as often as I could. My mind’s in a slight mess these past few weeks. Hahaha. Anyway, my brother and I finished our rerun of the first two installments of Christopher Nolan’s Batman. We look forward to watching the final installment within this week. Excited!

Also, I’m planning to catch some indie films at CCP because it’s already Cinemalaya 2012! They’ll be showing full length independent films from decorated Philippine directors and a number of new breed full length and short films from budding directors. I heard this is the most star studded indie film festival they’ve ever had because a lot of mainstream artists agreed to hone their acting chops by going indie. I hope the turnout will be good. I mean the films shown here are waaaaay better than those screened commercially (read: Star Cinema chick flicks). HAHAHA. If you and your friends want to experience Cinemalaya, the complete screening schedule can befound here while the synopsis of the featured films can be read here.

That’s just about it. Enjoy the whole week ahead! J

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home