Caffrey-ed


People from the office are now officially obsessed with White Collar star Matt Bomer. Hahaha. And yes, I kinda like the guy too. No, actually, it’s him as Neal Caffrey that I’m crushing on. Hahaha. Fiction. So yeah, part of the crush mania is to re-animate his face. Also, this was a birthday gift to my officemate who has this “matinding tama” with Mr Bomer. Since it’s her day, we gave her the right to own Matt by printing his face on a canvas bag. Naks, personalized. Hahaha. But I also understand that Mr Bomer’s handsome face is for public consumption, hence this post.

Enjooooooy! :D

Matt Bomer vectored. Sorry for the ~lame stubbles. Since I'm a noob, I just thought of using
an airbrush in Photoshop and not the pen tool all the way. Hehehe. :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: Caffrey-ed

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Caffrey-ed


People from the office are now officially obsessed with White Collar star Matt Bomer. Hahaha. And yes, I kinda like the guy too. No, actually, it’s him as Neal Caffrey that I’m crushing on. Hahaha. Fiction. So yeah, part of the crush mania is to re-animate his face. Also, this was a birthday gift to my officemate who has this “matinding tama” with Mr Bomer. Since it’s her day, we gave her the right to own Matt by printing his face on a canvas bag. Naks, personalized. Hahaha. But I also understand that Mr Bomer’s handsome face is for public consumption, hence this post.

Enjooooooy! :D

Matt Bomer vectored. Sorry for the ~lame stubbles. Since I'm a noob, I just thought of using
an airbrush in Photoshop and not the pen tool all the way. Hehehe. :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 2, 2013 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Alexia Tessier said...

Matt Bomer is a very possible casting choice for Christian Grey in Fifty Shades of Grey
Fifty shades Movie

 
At September 3, 2013 at 12:11 PM , Blogger kyemeruth said...

He could be but he's not. News is that Charlie Hunnam, the dude from Pacific Rim was finally cast as Christian Grey. He'll be starring opposite Dakota Johnson as Anastasia Steel. :)

Personally, I'm glad Matt Bomer wasn't chosen. I like him more as a charming conman in White Collar than a sadistic tycoon in 50 Shades Trilogy.

Thanks for visiting :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home