*kilig*

Done! :DDD I hope JGL sees this. *Wishful thinking lang naman* Hahaha! :D

So here’s my newest work. Char. I’m a bit of a late bloomer so it would a bit complicated adjusting to Illustrator while doing my next “~project”. I’m currently experimenting on doing a comic-style vector art. Ala- A Scanner Darkly ni Richard Linklater. Hahaha. But I’m excited so… hands on na! J

Labels: , , , , ,

felix felicis: *kilig*

Friday, November 9, 2012

*kilig*

Done! :DDD I hope JGL sees this. *Wishful thinking lang naman* Hahaha! :D

So here’s my newest work. Char. I’m a bit of a late bloomer so it would a bit complicated adjusting to Illustrator while doing my next “~project”. I’m currently experimenting on doing a comic-style vector art. Ala- A Scanner Darkly ni Richard Linklater. Hahaha. But I’m excited so… hands on na! J

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM , Blogger finyapol said...

hahaha infairness medyo kamukha na! :p

 
At November 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM , Blogger kyemeruth said...

Salamat! Pero now that I looked at it again, feeling ko meron syang an-an sa muka. HAHAHA! Tsssss

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home