Late night photo sharing


I tried to capture some eerie shots from the cemetery this afternoon while paying our respects to my grandparents. Here’s what I’ve got.

Windows and bars. 

I was trying to capture the leafless trees but to no avail. Only a fraction of them are seen in this frame.

The cross and the leafless tree contrasting the hues created by the setting sun.


If you wanna see more, check my photoblog: www.kyemeruth.jux.com. Good night and enjoy the days left of our long weekend. 


One last thing! I'm sooooo glad I remembered the password I used for my CRS account. Hahaha. Way to go, memory! :D There. To cap of this loooooong night, here's Chilitees' Ikaw. Uela's soothing RnB vocals plus the band's feel- good jam would definitely sing you to a deep slumber in this ungodly hour. Enjoy!



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: Late night photo sharing

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Late night photo sharing


I tried to capture some eerie shots from the cemetery this afternoon while paying our respects to my grandparents. Here’s what I’ve got.

Windows and bars. 

I was trying to capture the leafless trees but to no avail. Only a fraction of them are seen in this frame.

The cross and the leafless tree contrasting the hues created by the setting sun.


If you wanna see more, check my photoblog: www.kyemeruth.jux.com. Good night and enjoy the days left of our long weekend. 


One last thing! I'm sooooo glad I remembered the password I used for my CRS account. Hahaha. Way to go, memory! :D There. To cap of this loooooong night, here's Chilitees' Ikaw. Uela's soothing RnB vocals plus the band's feel- good jam would definitely sing you to a deep slumber in this ungodly hour. Enjoy!



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home