The Bazaar Experience



Yay! Finally, our online business was able to join in a bazaar! And I would like to believe it was a success. Hahaha. No, really, I felt we made a good impression to customers other than our very supportive friends. I guess much of the creativity of the product stems from the choices my friends made when they bought those things we’re going to sell. Plus of course the well-thought of packaging. Hahahaha. At any rate, I thank God for having business-minded friends. Hahaha. I never knew that I’ll be peddling fashion accessories when in truth, I occasionally use them. Haha. So now, to better promote our products, I use them. Well, still not every day. Hahaha! What I’m more thankful for is that I’m using my well-earned money for something I really enjoy. I get to enhance my artistic skills when I do our promotional materials plus I also get to test the ingenuity of my fashion taste whenever we hawk for our next sale items. Another good thing is that I get to multiply my investment and save it up for future use. Ayos diba. I get to be financially sound when really I’m gastador and all. Haha! So this one’s a huge blessing for me. Finally, I get to strike out another to-do in my bucket list. Yaaaaay!

The whole experience was a fun one. I totally enjoyed packing the products our customers bought and placing stickers on the brown paper bags to seal them. It’s just sooooo indie. Hahaha. Plus, I love the color of our calling cards. Hahaha. First because it is striking pink which really forces you to look at it plus it’s minimalist and clean. But second because I made it. Vain much. Hahaha. My mind’s a bit bungled when the customers pay so I left it to Ate Anna. Also, I fail too much on sales talk and engaging onlookers so that’s something Ate Fina did. Hahaha. Aside from doing the packing stuff, I also did the documentation which is pictures, pictures, pictures. Also, social media promotions. Cool, eh!

Allow me to thank my friends who went there and bought kahit bordering coercive na siya. Hahaha! And even those who didn’t go. I know the success of the whole thing was on your prayers. Same goes to our ever supportive officemates who are our number one customers. Hahaha. Thank youuuu soooo much! :D It was well appreciated. For those who haven’t ordered yet, you may do so through our online store. We can now ship products to far-flung areas! Ayiiii :D We’re working out on accepting online payments through credit cards. For now, please pay us by cash. Thanks again!

Here are our contact info:
EMAIL                :           perkyburloloy2012@gmail.com
FACEBOOK      :           www.facebook.com/perky.burloloy
INSTAGRAM     :           @perkyburloloy

Until our next ~exhibit! J












Labels: , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: The Bazaar Experience

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Bazaar Experience



Yay! Finally, our online business was able to join in a bazaar! And I would like to believe it was a success. Hahaha. No, really, I felt we made a good impression to customers other than our very supportive friends. I guess much of the creativity of the product stems from the choices my friends made when they bought those things we’re going to sell. Plus of course the well-thought of packaging. Hahahaha. At any rate, I thank God for having business-minded friends. Hahaha. I never knew that I’ll be peddling fashion accessories when in truth, I occasionally use them. Haha. So now, to better promote our products, I use them. Well, still not every day. Hahaha! What I’m more thankful for is that I’m using my well-earned money for something I really enjoy. I get to enhance my artistic skills when I do our promotional materials plus I also get to test the ingenuity of my fashion taste whenever we hawk for our next sale items. Another good thing is that I get to multiply my investment and save it up for future use. Ayos diba. I get to be financially sound when really I’m gastador and all. Haha! So this one’s a huge blessing for me. Finally, I get to strike out another to-do in my bucket list. Yaaaaay!

The whole experience was a fun one. I totally enjoyed packing the products our customers bought and placing stickers on the brown paper bags to seal them. It’s just sooooo indie. Hahaha. Plus, I love the color of our calling cards. Hahaha. First because it is striking pink which really forces you to look at it plus it’s minimalist and clean. But second because I made it. Vain much. Hahaha. My mind’s a bit bungled when the customers pay so I left it to Ate Anna. Also, I fail too much on sales talk and engaging onlookers so that’s something Ate Fina did. Hahaha. Aside from doing the packing stuff, I also did the documentation which is pictures, pictures, pictures. Also, social media promotions. Cool, eh!

Allow me to thank my friends who went there and bought kahit bordering coercive na siya. Hahaha! And even those who didn’t go. I know the success of the whole thing was on your prayers. Same goes to our ever supportive officemates who are our number one customers. Hahaha. Thank youuuu soooo much! :D It was well appreciated. For those who haven’t ordered yet, you may do so through our online store. We can now ship products to far-flung areas! Ayiiii :D We’re working out on accepting online payments through credit cards. For now, please pay us by cash. Thanks again!

Here are our contact info:
EMAIL                :           perkyburloloy2012@gmail.com
FACEBOOK      :           www.facebook.com/perky.burloloy
INSTAGRAM     :           @perkyburloloy

Until our next ~exhibit! J












Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At December 18, 2012 at 11:52 PM , Blogger Yan Maling said...

Big time ka na ate hah! Nice! Haha! Keep it up!

 
At December 19, 2012 at 2:02 PM , Blogger kyemeruth said...

Thanks, Yan! :DDD Punta kayo pag me time kayo tonight or on 21 after ng SOD Christmas Party. :D Nasa Manda Centrale kame. :))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home