Repeat



I’m trying to revise my first presentation/report in class. The ideas were all there but I’m having a hard time organizing them. Gaaaah. Huhuhu. This is too much.

I need to do this. Kamown! Remember, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Lezzdothis!

Playing in the background: One Republic’s Marching On.

#throwbackThursdays #tamadThursdays

Labels: , , ,

felix felicis: Repeat

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Repeat



I’m trying to revise my first presentation/report in class. The ideas were all there but I’m having a hard time organizing them. Gaaaah. Huhuhu. This is too much.

I need to do this. Kamown! Remember, we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. Lezzdothis!

Playing in the background: One Republic’s Marching On.

#throwbackThursdays #tamadThursdays

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home