Easter Sunday with The Script



The band already visited the Philippines a few years back, I don’t remember exactly when, I think it was 2009. They were touring to promote their debut album. I promised myself that I would watch them and hear them sing “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved” live and in the flesh. But lo and behold, I wasn’t able to save enough for their concert. I was in college back then and photocopies of lessons were of prime importance. Concerts were kind of a luxury. I let it go and went on to looping my playlist with their songs that night. Ah, lost opportunities.

They gave me a chance to catch them live this year. I first learned that The Script would be returning to Manila on March 2013 November last year. By December, Ate Anna and I decided to buy our tickets for the much-anticipated show. We thought of shedding around 2k bucks to get to Upper A of Smart Araneta but by the time we bought, only Upper B and Gen Ad tickets were available, the rest were already sold-out. We settled for the 1.5k-worth Upper B.

Fast forward to March 2013. We’re finally inside the Coliseum. Show starts at 8PM. It’s only 7PM and the whole stadium’s already jampacked. Some already settled on the steps because almost all of the seats were occupied. We can’t find seats so we just stood and waited for the show to start. 8.30PM the lights went out and Danny and the gang began an hour and half show. Totally worth it! Pictures from afar would show this. J












Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: Easter Sunday with The Script

Monday, April 8, 2013

Easter Sunday with The Script



The band already visited the Philippines a few years back, I don’t remember exactly when, I think it was 2009. They were touring to promote their debut album. I promised myself that I would watch them and hear them sing “The Man Who Can’t Be Moved” live and in the flesh. But lo and behold, I wasn’t able to save enough for their concert. I was in college back then and photocopies of lessons were of prime importance. Concerts were kind of a luxury. I let it go and went on to looping my playlist with their songs that night. Ah, lost opportunities.

They gave me a chance to catch them live this year. I first learned that The Script would be returning to Manila on March 2013 November last year. By December, Ate Anna and I decided to buy our tickets for the much-anticipated show. We thought of shedding around 2k bucks to get to Upper A of Smart Araneta but by the time we bought, only Upper B and Gen Ad tickets were available, the rest were already sold-out. We settled for the 1.5k-worth Upper B.

Fast forward to March 2013. We’re finally inside the Coliseum. Show starts at 8PM. It’s only 7PM and the whole stadium’s already jampacked. Some already settled on the steps because almost all of the seats were occupied. We can’t find seats so we just stood and waited for the show to start. 8.30PM the lights went out and Danny and the gang began an hour and half show. Totally worth it! Pictures from afar would show this. J












Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home