Sem ender post

Second sem just ended with all the requirements turned in and grades already uploaded over the CRS. I’m happy with the results for this sem considering I increased my academic load. For working students taking their Masters, the ideal set-up is to take six units of coursework so enough focus will be given for both academic requirements and professional duties. It’s quite a challenge to go for a nine-unit load. And we took that challenge this sem. Hahaha! Thankfully, we emerged victorious. Char. Hahaha!

After enlisting another nine-unit load for the coming sem, I realized I already spent a year at the Asian Center. Wow. It came by fast and it was something I’m really grateful to God for. I did not just survive my first year at the Center; I was also getting along pretty well—academically and socially. Hehe. I was already able to finish the required core courses. For the coming sem, I’m going to take courses related to my Southeast Asia specialization. I also hope to get the necessary motivation to shift to the thesis track program because I wanted to; I just need a strong and motivating reason to do so. Hahaha!

A few more sems and we’re off to infinity and beyond! Hahaha! I pray that God will give me enough strength to carry on. \m/


Typography Poster by Josef Ortiz from his Behance account.
(http://www.behance.net/gallery/Typography-Poster-based-on-Philippians-413/3032493)

Labels: , , , ,

felix felicis: Sem ender post

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Sem ender post

Second sem just ended with all the requirements turned in and grades already uploaded over the CRS. I’m happy with the results for this sem considering I increased my academic load. For working students taking their Masters, the ideal set-up is to take six units of coursework so enough focus will be given for both academic requirements and professional duties. It’s quite a challenge to go for a nine-unit load. And we took that challenge this sem. Hahaha! Thankfully, we emerged victorious. Char. Hahaha!

After enlisting another nine-unit load for the coming sem, I realized I already spent a year at the Asian Center. Wow. It came by fast and it was something I’m really grateful to God for. I did not just survive my first year at the Center; I was also getting along pretty well—academically and socially. Hehe. I was already able to finish the required core courses. For the coming sem, I’m going to take courses related to my Southeast Asia specialization. I also hope to get the necessary motivation to shift to the thesis track program because I wanted to; I just need a strong and motivating reason to do so. Hahaha!

A few more sems and we’re off to infinity and beyond! Hahaha! I pray that God will give me enough strength to carry on. \m/


Typography Poster by Josef Ortiz from his Behance account.
(http://www.behance.net/gallery/Typography-Poster-based-on-Philippians-413/3032493)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home