Go get some sleep

3.00AM. I'm still wide awake. I finished two movies, both plots of which happened within one day. I think I'm trying to channel a Norah in me except that in the movie, she was wandering the streets of New York with Nick at 4am while I'm at home counting sheep and trying to get some sleep. 

3:40AM. I'll finish off this random post then close my eyes before the first rays of the morning light wake me up again. 

"Don't you forget about me. As you walk on by, will you call my name? Or will you walk away?"


Labels: ,

felix felicis: Go get some sleep

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Go get some sleep

3.00AM. I'm still wide awake. I finished two movies, both plots of which happened within one day. I think I'm trying to channel a Norah in me except that in the movie, she was wandering the streets of New York with Nick at 4am while I'm at home counting sheep and trying to get some sleep. 

3:40AM. I'll finish off this random post then close my eyes before the first rays of the morning light wake me up again. 

"Don't you forget about me. As you walk on by, will you call my name? Or will you walk away?"


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home