"No, I did not squeal!"

"Pare, di talaga ako nagkalat nun."

~Feeling cool guy (Guy A) tried his best to explain to his friend (Guy B) that he did not let the cat out of the bag-- he did not tell their other friends that Guy B has a girlfriend already. Because Guy A saw Guy B with the girl one night, he assumed they already have a thing going on. 

It should have been a typical conversation between friends except that the guy he's talking to is on the other line. Yep, over the phone. Inside the busy LRT. In Guy A's loudest voice possible. Denying everything. 

Guy A was beet red explaining the whole thing out. I assumed they were on a stalemate when LRT guy said, "Ok na nga, bahala ka na." 

Lol. 

Supposed friendships get screwed up because of wrong info. Or maybe I'm just filling in the blanks of random stories I overhear. I should have just returned to my music. 

But rides home just got more entertaining. Hahahaha! 


Be safe! :)

Labels: , ,

felix felicis: "No, I did not squeal!"

Friday, November 29, 2013

"No, I did not squeal!"

"Pare, di talaga ako nagkalat nun."

~Feeling cool guy (Guy A) tried his best to explain to his friend (Guy B) that he did not let the cat out of the bag-- he did not tell their other friends that Guy B has a girlfriend already. Because Guy A saw Guy B with the girl one night, he assumed they already have a thing going on. 

It should have been a typical conversation between friends except that the guy he's talking to is on the other line. Yep, over the phone. Inside the busy LRT. In Guy A's loudest voice possible. Denying everything. 

Guy A was beet red explaining the whole thing out. I assumed they were on a stalemate when LRT guy said, "Ok na nga, bahala ka na." 

Lol. 

Supposed friendships get screwed up because of wrong info. Or maybe I'm just filling in the blanks of random stories I overhear. I should have just returned to my music. 

But rides home just got more entertaining. Hahahaha! 


Be safe! :)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home