Shifuuuuu!

Relatively tiring days should be capped off by good food. So when my parents told me they can swing by Eastwood to fetch me, I prodded them into trying Shifu—a semi-hole in the wall restaurant serving Chinese food at Gilmore. Just in time for my rumbling stomach. J

Their yang chow is good for four to five persons depending on the degree of hunger. Adding chili sauce to this dish would add spice, enough to make you go for another round of eating. Haha! I think I had four servings. Mini-servings just so you won’t accuse me of being a pig. Hahaha!



I failed to take "before" photos of the food because I was too hungry. Sorry, I only got these from my camera phone. Hahaha! The 3-egg polonchay was good but sorry no pictures for that one. Haha!




After the meal, we ate our favorite Korean ice cream. Enchooo!


If you’re looking for cheap and good food, head over to Shifu. If you’re coming from Aurora Boulevard, go to Gilmore Street, the side where most PC thingies are sold. It’s a few blocks from the gas station on your right. Same side of the Persian Grill Resto.  Enjoy! J

Labels: , ,

felix felicis: Shifuuuuu!

Friday, January 24, 2014

Shifuuuuu!

Relatively tiring days should be capped off by good food. So when my parents told me they can swing by Eastwood to fetch me, I prodded them into trying Shifu—a semi-hole in the wall restaurant serving Chinese food at Gilmore. Just in time for my rumbling stomach. J

Their yang chow is good for four to five persons depending on the degree of hunger. Adding chili sauce to this dish would add spice, enough to make you go for another round of eating. Haha! I think I had four servings. Mini-servings just so you won’t accuse me of being a pig. Hahaha!



I failed to take "before" photos of the food because I was too hungry. Sorry, I only got these from my camera phone. Hahaha! The 3-egg polonchay was good but sorry no pictures for that one. Haha!




After the meal, we ate our favorite Korean ice cream. Enchooo!


If you’re looking for cheap and good food, head over to Shifu. If you’re coming from Aurora Boulevard, go to Gilmore Street, the side where most PC thingies are sold. It’s a few blocks from the gas station on your right. Same side of the Persian Grill Resto.  Enjoy! J

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home