Wake up!

The mantra. Source: http://twtvite.com/assets/images/event/logo_33928.jpg


My twitter feed was recently filled with mini-rants mainly concerned with extending the holidays and finding excuses not to attend classes. Additional epal points for me. To prevent boredom from eventually killing me off, the web was gracious enough to give me some motivational support. Well, that’s aside from catching up on my long overdue Suits marathon. Here’s an “elderly” couple dancing to Bob Marley’s Is This Love. So much win. Enjoy the week ahead! J

Labels: , , ,

felix felicis: Wake up!

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wake up!

The mantra. Source: http://twtvite.com/assets/images/event/logo_33928.jpg


My twitter feed was recently filled with mini-rants mainly concerned with extending the holidays and finding excuses not to attend classes. Additional epal points for me. To prevent boredom from eventually killing me off, the web was gracious enough to give me some motivational support. Well, that’s aside from catching up on my long overdue Suits marathon. Here’s an “elderly” couple dancing to Bob Marley’s Is This Love. So much win. Enjoy the week ahead! J

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home