Initiate Phase 1

A few more days and the second month of 2014 will be done. March is my birthday month and I decided that it is already time to initiate the first phase of THE project: Getting There. I don’t have a knack for catchy titles so I guess this will suffice for now. I would not go to details yet as it may preempt the whole plan. One thing’s for sure, on March, I’ll begin beefing up the skillz I already have and equip myself with new ones. I hope the language classes for Elementary Bahasa Indonesia will be open by then. That is a very good start.

'Stop dreaming. Start living.' Source: http://badcopnodonuts.com/wp-content/uploads/Stop-Dreaming.-Start-Living..jpg

I remember the class discussions we had on the usual characterizations attached to Southeast Asians: we’ve always been resilient and forward-looking. I have yet to know why. Or maybe I wouldn’t know, I’ll only continue doing it.

Anyway, I am excited. Of course there is a certain amount of fear that bubbles in my chest. But I’d like to believe it is okay. It makes everything real. I hope that I get THERE. I really pray I do. Obstacles will always be there and I’d like to think I established a good rapport with failure during my two-decade existence, we’re almost friends. It hurts. Especially when dreams, the simplest even, are at stake. I guess this is what makes us humans.

Wow, profound. Hehe.  

Day-dreaming Walter Mitty made it clear. Thank you, Lord for just being You. J

There’s a rhythm in rush these days
Where the lights don’t move and the colors don’t fade
Leaves you empty with nothing but dreams
In a world gone shallow
In a world gone lean
Sometimes there’s things a man cannot know
Gears won’t turn and the leaves won’t grow
There’s no place to run and no gasoline
Engine won’t turn
And the train won’t leave
But there is a truth and it’s on our side
Dawn is coming open your eyes
Look into the sun as a new days rise
Stay Alive, Jose Gonzalez

Labels: , , , ,

felix felicis: Initiate Phase 1

Friday, February 14, 2014

Initiate Phase 1

A few more days and the second month of 2014 will be done. March is my birthday month and I decided that it is already time to initiate the first phase of THE project: Getting There. I don’t have a knack for catchy titles so I guess this will suffice for now. I would not go to details yet as it may preempt the whole plan. One thing’s for sure, on March, I’ll begin beefing up the skillz I already have and equip myself with new ones. I hope the language classes for Elementary Bahasa Indonesia will be open by then. That is a very good start.

'Stop dreaming. Start living.' Source: http://badcopnodonuts.com/wp-content/uploads/Stop-Dreaming.-Start-Living..jpg

I remember the class discussions we had on the usual characterizations attached to Southeast Asians: we’ve always been resilient and forward-looking. I have yet to know why. Or maybe I wouldn’t know, I’ll only continue doing it.

Anyway, I am excited. Of course there is a certain amount of fear that bubbles in my chest. But I’d like to believe it is okay. It makes everything real. I hope that I get THERE. I really pray I do. Obstacles will always be there and I’d like to think I established a good rapport with failure during my two-decade existence, we’re almost friends. It hurts. Especially when dreams, the simplest even, are at stake. I guess this is what makes us humans.

Wow, profound. Hehe.  

Day-dreaming Walter Mitty made it clear. Thank you, Lord for just being You. J

There’s a rhythm in rush these days
Where the lights don’t move and the colors don’t fade
Leaves you empty with nothing but dreams
In a world gone shallow
In a world gone lean
Sometimes there’s things a man cannot know
Gears won’t turn and the leaves won’t grow
There’s no place to run and no gasoline
Engine won’t turn
And the train won’t leave
But there is a truth and it’s on our side
Dawn is coming open your eyes
Look into the sun as a new days rise
Stay Alive, Jose Gonzalez

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home