We give in sometimes

Better late than never. Finally, I'm done with the required papers for this semester and I can welcome summer with open arms. I am quite confident with the first two essays I did because I was able to ask a few friends to proofread it for me before I submitted it. Just in case the papers made sense. Made sense it did! 

The last one was lackluster. I did not have enough time to think about the topic and even write the whole thing because I crammed it within a day or two. Bad student, I know. But well, [sh]it happens. I just have to deal with it. I was even close to calling it off by going for an INC. The brain's almost willing to give up, but there's this nagging voice telling me I can still make it. So, I willed the brain off and listened to ~the voice instead. Thankfully, I made it through. Of course, I was a day late.

Tonight/today marks the start of my five-month long summer vacation. Let the marathons begin. Hahaha! Speaking of which, I drew first blood tonight by finishing Top Secret: Billionaire. It’s a true story about a young entrepreneur who made it big because he did not give up on his fried seaweed business. It was great! Full review on my next post.

You may want to view the trailer here.



The never-give-up theme of the story just did it for me. Speaks volumes on the bumps I faced during the first quarter of this year. Hehehe. Nothing too serious, really. Just consider it part of the #100SabawDays. Because #100HappyDays is too cliché. Hahaha! J

Happy weekend!

Labels: , , ,

felix felicis: We give in sometimes

Saturday, April 5, 2014

We give in sometimes

Better late than never. Finally, I'm done with the required papers for this semester and I can welcome summer with open arms. I am quite confident with the first two essays I did because I was able to ask a few friends to proofread it for me before I submitted it. Just in case the papers made sense. Made sense it did! 

The last one was lackluster. I did not have enough time to think about the topic and even write the whole thing because I crammed it within a day or two. Bad student, I know. But well, [sh]it happens. I just have to deal with it. I was even close to calling it off by going for an INC. The brain's almost willing to give up, but there's this nagging voice telling me I can still make it. So, I willed the brain off and listened to ~the voice instead. Thankfully, I made it through. Of course, I was a day late.

Tonight/today marks the start of my five-month long summer vacation. Let the marathons begin. Hahaha! Speaking of which, I drew first blood tonight by finishing Top Secret: Billionaire. It’s a true story about a young entrepreneur who made it big because he did not give up on his fried seaweed business. It was great! Full review on my next post.

You may want to view the trailer here.



The never-give-up theme of the story just did it for me. Speaks volumes on the bumps I faced during the first quarter of this year. Hehehe. Nothing too serious, really. Just consider it part of the #100SabawDays. Because #100HappyDays is too cliché. Hahaha! J

Happy weekend!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home