Afternoon Acoustic Jam

So, Kuya P re-introduced us to this awesome music app, Spotify. The app was something I’d really want to try before when I chanced upon it on one of Thought Catalog’s summer playlist articles. During that time, Spotify is not yet available in the Philippines. Hence, the constant updates on my iTunes account and usual stalking at Soundcloud. Haha. Anyway, now that Spotify’s in the Philippines, it’s high time to enjoy it.

I especially love their moods and genres section because of the ready-made playlists. Since I’m still exploring the whole app, I have yet to create my own. I have started following a few good ones. I think. Haha. The only downside is the advertisements in between two to three tracks. I dunno if this is still present when one goes premium. We’ll find that out. Haha.

Anyway, their afternoon acoustic jam became a very friendly companion while I was editing several documents and drafting the terminal report for a project. You may want to listen to it too.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: Afternoon Acoustic Jam

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Afternoon Acoustic Jam

So, Kuya P re-introduced us to this awesome music app, Spotify. The app was something I’d really want to try before when I chanced upon it on one of Thought Catalog’s summer playlist articles. During that time, Spotify is not yet available in the Philippines. Hence, the constant updates on my iTunes account and usual stalking at Soundcloud. Haha. Anyway, now that Spotify’s in the Philippines, it’s high time to enjoy it.

I especially love their moods and genres section because of the ready-made playlists. Since I’m still exploring the whole app, I have yet to create my own. I have started following a few good ones. I think. Haha. The only downside is the advertisements in between two to three tracks. I dunno if this is still present when one goes premium. We’ll find that out. Haha.

Anyway, their afternoon acoustic jam became a very friendly companion while I was editing several documents and drafting the terminal report for a project. You may want to listen to it too.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home