We’re finally friends!

After more than a year of trying to befriend my first inaanak (always failing to do so), I have finally succeeded last weekend. The camera and coloring materials proved to be a good charmer. Haha. Bonus part: she was looking for me this morning. Her parents said she thought I was just sleeping on their other room. Hahaha. I hope she remembers me when we meet again. J

Trying my "eyes".

She asked her mom for permission to play with my craypas.

Wondering what her next "pose" should be.

Peek-a-boo.

Yay! She's finally smiling for my camera. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

felix felicis: We’re finally friends!

Monday, May 26, 2014

We’re finally friends!

After more than a year of trying to befriend my first inaanak (always failing to do so), I have finally succeeded last weekend. The camera and coloring materials proved to be a good charmer. Haha. Bonus part: she was looking for me this morning. Her parents said she thought I was just sleeping on their other room. Hahaha. I hope she remembers me when we meet again. J

Trying my "eyes".

She asked her mom for permission to play with my craypas.

Wondering what her next "pose" should be.

Peek-a-boo.

Yay! She's finally smiling for my camera. :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home