Buffet at Banzai X trying out Street Photog

North and Southeast Asia majors volt in. For food. :P
After trying out an all-Korean buffet, it’s refreshing to try something new. My gradschool classmates and I headed to Banzai at SM Mall of Asia for a Japanese lunch buffet. The price for a four-hour unlimited Japanese fare was a bit of a luxury for a thousand bucks but I guess the company and the good food made it worth it. I had four plates of food and three tall glasses of drinks. In between, we’re trading funny stories. School-related stuff is limited to jokes and anecdotes, nothing more serious than that. Hahaha. By the time we’re all done, I felt bloated and sleepy. I am such a pig.

Second plate. Too hungry to take a picture of the first one. :P
Third plate. 

Fourth plate.
 Anyway, if you wanna try Banzai, just head over at their MoA branch. It’s near the giant Ferris Wheel (MoA Eye), by the Seaside Boulevard. They’re open during lunch hours, 11:00AM to 2:00PM, and dinner time, 5:00PM to 9:00PM.

Insider tip: Kuya Waiter shared that there are more selections during lunch hour than dinner. Lunch is more sulit then.

***


I should be practicing street photography but I still suck at making myself invisible. While digesting the platefuls of food I devoured, I took my camera and just took a few shots by the window side. Here they are:

Seaside at the window side.

Raindrops.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: Buffet at Banzai X trying out Street Photog

Monday, June 16, 2014

Buffet at Banzai X trying out Street Photog

North and Southeast Asia majors volt in. For food. :P
After trying out an all-Korean buffet, it’s refreshing to try something new. My gradschool classmates and I headed to Banzai at SM Mall of Asia for a Japanese lunch buffet. The price for a four-hour unlimited Japanese fare was a bit of a luxury for a thousand bucks but I guess the company and the good food made it worth it. I had four plates of food and three tall glasses of drinks. In between, we’re trading funny stories. School-related stuff is limited to jokes and anecdotes, nothing more serious than that. Hahaha. By the time we’re all done, I felt bloated and sleepy. I am such a pig.

Second plate. Too hungry to take a picture of the first one. :P
Third plate. 

Fourth plate.
 Anyway, if you wanna try Banzai, just head over at their MoA branch. It’s near the giant Ferris Wheel (MoA Eye), by the Seaside Boulevard. They’re open during lunch hours, 11:00AM to 2:00PM, and dinner time, 5:00PM to 9:00PM.

Insider tip: Kuya Waiter shared that there are more selections during lunch hour than dinner. Lunch is more sulit then.

***


I should be practicing street photography but I still suck at making myself invisible. While digesting the platefuls of food I devoured, I took my camera and just took a few shots by the window side. Here they are:

Seaside at the window side.

Raindrops.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At June 19, 2014 at 9:27 AM , Blogger finyapol said...

In fairness maganda ang kuha sa mga fudang!!! :) hihihi aja!

 
At June 19, 2014 at 8:46 PM , Blogger kyemeruth said...

Alamoyan :P

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home