The anniversary post

I happened to check the earliest entry I had and I realized it’s been three years now since I began populating the vast cyber universe with my presence through blogging. Quite a feat. Hahaha. I thought I’d stop halfway just because I felt that writing these entries might just be too personal. But I realized that I write because the introverted me would want to at least find a platform to make my voice heard, scream my lungs out if I want or whisper those seemingly unspeakable thoughts in my mind. Three years. Really, now. Hahaha!

To people who read this blog, who happen to stumble upon any of my posts or those that lurk around, thank you. Thank you for spending a few minutes scrolling through the page and reading normal to weird stuff I write and talk about. Or if no one bothers to read the whole blog at all, still thanks, Universe. :P

The succeeding posts will feature reviews on film, food and books because those are the things that keep me busy right now. Also, a few features on street photography because I have to practice. I’m still thinking if I should jump the gun and take that master class on photography. Taking the class is quite costly, so I’d have to think about it.

This is me saying thank you. :P

Labels: , , ,

felix felicis: The anniversary post

Friday, June 20, 2014

The anniversary post

I happened to check the earliest entry I had and I realized it’s been three years now since I began populating the vast cyber universe with my presence through blogging. Quite a feat. Hahaha. I thought I’d stop halfway just because I felt that writing these entries might just be too personal. But I realized that I write because the introverted me would want to at least find a platform to make my voice heard, scream my lungs out if I want or whisper those seemingly unspeakable thoughts in my mind. Three years. Really, now. Hahaha!

To people who read this blog, who happen to stumble upon any of my posts or those that lurk around, thank you. Thank you for spending a few minutes scrolling through the page and reading normal to weird stuff I write and talk about. Or if no one bothers to read the whole blog at all, still thanks, Universe. :P

The succeeding posts will feature reviews on film, food and books because those are the things that keep me busy right now. Also, a few features on street photography because I have to practice. I’m still thinking if I should jump the gun and take that master class on photography. Taking the class is quite costly, so I’d have to think about it.

This is me saying thank you. :P

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home