The Book Hoarder

Speaking of books, the past few weeks had proved my hoarding tendencies because I bought at least a dozen or so books from different thrift shops and book stores. I spent about a thousand bucks for all of these paperbacks. But, no regrets. I am actually happy with my purchases.

Non-fic and fic abound.
This is what my bookshelf looks like right now.

Also, I hope I can finish Renato Constantino's The Making of A Filipino within the week. It took me a month to get halfway through it. I also hope I can write a decent book review for Constantino. Hehe.

Labels: , ,

felix felicis: The Book Hoarder

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The Book Hoarder

Speaking of books, the past few weeks had proved my hoarding tendencies because I bought at least a dozen or so books from different thrift shops and book stores. I spent about a thousand bucks for all of these paperbacks. But, no regrets. I am actually happy with my purchases.

Non-fic and fic abound.
This is what my bookshelf looks like right now.

Also, I hope I can finish Renato Constantino's The Making of A Filipino within the week. It took me a month to get halfway through it. I also hope I can write a decent book review for Constantino. Hehe.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home