Street Photog Practice Sessions

I've already said this before but I'm quoting it again: the best cameras are those that you have right now. Or something close to that. Anyway, because my camera's a bit bulky and my routes are not the usual ones recently (i.e. meetings held some place happen often), I'm utilising my less-techy camera phone and the handy Instagram filters that come with it to take photos of my daily commutes. I was interested at observing people especially when they're trying to ride that closing LRT or running after the "scarce" jeepneys plying the Cubao-Rosario route. Hahaha! Of course, I am also a hapless victim of the woes of public commuting, but I end up enjoying the ride after a few internal grumbles. Haha! I decided to take photos of commuting people-- I already began with my fellow LRT passengers. I'm still overcoming my fear of snatchers before I begin shooting during jeepney rides. Hahaha!

I'm compiling them soon. I hope I can find a way to do a photo exhibit for that. You can check my IG account for more. Samples here:


Raindrops. Taken a few weeks ago.

Lean on me. Taken last 07.23.14.






Labels: , , , ,

felix felicis: Street Photog Practice Sessions

Monday, August 11, 2014

Street Photog Practice Sessions

I've already said this before but I'm quoting it again: the best cameras are those that you have right now. Or something close to that. Anyway, because my camera's a bit bulky and my routes are not the usual ones recently (i.e. meetings held some place happen often), I'm utilising my less-techy camera phone and the handy Instagram filters that come with it to take photos of my daily commutes. I was interested at observing people especially when they're trying to ride that closing LRT or running after the "scarce" jeepneys plying the Cubao-Rosario route. Hahaha! Of course, I am also a hapless victim of the woes of public commuting, but I end up enjoying the ride after a few internal grumbles. Haha! I decided to take photos of commuting people-- I already began with my fellow LRT passengers. I'm still overcoming my fear of snatchers before I begin shooting during jeepney rides. Hahaha!

I'm compiling them soon. I hope I can find a way to do a photo exhibit for that. You can check my IG account for more. Samples here:


Raindrops. Taken a few weeks ago.

Lean on me. Taken last 07.23.14.






Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home