Mario adventures

No not the games we play at the PC. On Friday morning, I was almost stranded at Cubao because I'm stupid enough to brave that mad rain to get to the office. Good thing I'm still near the train station so as soon as I got the go-signal not to report to work and well, that feeling of exhaustion after getting soaked with rainwater, I went home. 

Watdafrak. Why did I even think of going to the office? Ah yeah, maybe I was thinking of finishing the remaining tasks I had before several people return to the office and ask me stuff which I may have failed to prepare. Gulay. I'm becoming someone I'm afraid to be. This should stop. Seriously.

When I got home that day, I discarded work stuff and relished the comforting sweater-weather the rains offered. Finished Reply 1997 and blushing over Yoon Jae and Shi Won's very cute love story. Also, the Korean series provided me with enough introduction to kpop and fandom. #MusicAppreciationDay. 

The rest of the day was spent sleeping. I'm trying to figure out why I'm too groggy the whole week. Apparently, I haven't had the chance to regain enough rest after our weekend trip the other week coupled with night classes and bouts of insomnia brought by noisy neighbors. Pattering rain and gushing wind put me to deep sleep. Woke up at 1pm to eat lunch and slept again until 6pm to attend our Friday youth service. Watched a few TV shows and crashed into bed again.

By Saturday, my eyes are swollen from too much sleep. With enough strength and a clear mind, I was able to begin writing my paper for the first conference I plan to attend. I hope to finish this within the week and submit the same before the month ends. I need a clear diversion from negative vibes brought by work. This and school plus a few side jobs would be a welcome respite.

It's almost Sunday and I just concluded the first part of the paper. It's a good accomplishment, I'd like to think. Maroon 5's V album keeps me company. It's fairly good, but not much better compared to their first three outings where they sound more of a band. Today, they sound too Adam + EDM. Not that I hate Adam or EDM for that matter, I just felt that they're becoming too pop and mainstream which they're not when they began gracing our playlists. I still love their rock, ballad feels, e.g. Sunday Morning, Better that we Break days. :P

Anyway, I think I should retire for the day. We still have a worship service in the next eight hours or so. And yep, thank you Lord for enough time to rest and recharge. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

felix felicis: Mario adventures

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Mario adventures

No not the games we play at the PC. On Friday morning, I was almost stranded at Cubao because I'm stupid enough to brave that mad rain to get to the office. Good thing I'm still near the train station so as soon as I got the go-signal not to report to work and well, that feeling of exhaustion after getting soaked with rainwater, I went home. 

Watdafrak. Why did I even think of going to the office? Ah yeah, maybe I was thinking of finishing the remaining tasks I had before several people return to the office and ask me stuff which I may have failed to prepare. Gulay. I'm becoming someone I'm afraid to be. This should stop. Seriously.

When I got home that day, I discarded work stuff and relished the comforting sweater-weather the rains offered. Finished Reply 1997 and blushing over Yoon Jae and Shi Won's very cute love story. Also, the Korean series provided me with enough introduction to kpop and fandom. #MusicAppreciationDay. 

The rest of the day was spent sleeping. I'm trying to figure out why I'm too groggy the whole week. Apparently, I haven't had the chance to regain enough rest after our weekend trip the other week coupled with night classes and bouts of insomnia brought by noisy neighbors. Pattering rain and gushing wind put me to deep sleep. Woke up at 1pm to eat lunch and slept again until 6pm to attend our Friday youth service. Watched a few TV shows and crashed into bed again.

By Saturday, my eyes are swollen from too much sleep. With enough strength and a clear mind, I was able to begin writing my paper for the first conference I plan to attend. I hope to finish this within the week and submit the same before the month ends. I need a clear diversion from negative vibes brought by work. This and school plus a few side jobs would be a welcome respite.

It's almost Sunday and I just concluded the first part of the paper. It's a good accomplishment, I'd like to think. Maroon 5's V album keeps me company. It's fairly good, but not much better compared to their first three outings where they sound more of a band. Today, they sound too Adam + EDM. Not that I hate Adam or EDM for that matter, I just felt that they're becoming too pop and mainstream which they're not when they began gracing our playlists. I still love their rock, ballad feels, e.g. Sunday Morning, Better that we Break days. :P

Anyway, I think I should retire for the day. We still have a worship service in the next eight hours or so. And yep, thank you Lord for enough time to rest and recharge. :D

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home