Mixed feelings

There's just so much going on right now, many of which pass me by in a blur. I thought I was cool and okay. It turned out I am not. There's too much to feel and think and sense, all I do is look out and let the internal storm pass me by.

I know I'll be ok. I just need to buy some time and let the tears wash it all aside. Also, at one point I'd have to voice it out. The selfishness of sharing it makes it difficult to articulate. But I think I had to, lest I forget. 

For now, the darkness of the room is a welcome respite. 

Labels: ,

felix felicis: Mixed feelings

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Mixed feelings

There's just so much going on right now, many of which pass me by in a blur. I thought I was cool and okay. It turned out I am not. There's too much to feel and think and sense, all I do is look out and let the internal storm pass me by.

I know I'll be ok. I just need to buy some time and let the tears wash it all aside. Also, at one point I'd have to voice it out. The selfishness of sharing it makes it difficult to articulate. But I think I had to, lest I forget. 

For now, the darkness of the room is a welcome respite. 

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home