Push pa more

While everyone’s enjoying their sembreaks, we’re still toiling over midterm requirements. This week, I’m so grateful that one major task was successfully accomplished. The first session I designed was greeted with appreciation from both my colleagues and of course, my principals. Quite a feat and of course, God’s hand was working all through out the event. Two more major items on my workload list and I’ll be good. 

In terms of school stuff, I was able to catch my ten big requirements and cut it off to half. Yay! The deadlines are still there but I think it can be more manageable this time. I just hope there’s enough time really to do all of these.

One of the lost opportunities I had early this month was the chance to present my research paper at an international conference. I had to trade it off so I can focus on accomplishing the requirements of the session I designed. The acceptance I got from the organising institution was enough fuel to push me to greater heights of academic writing. Nuxx. More opportunities to come at the right time. :D

Updating a few entries in this page and in my photo blogs. Up next, I’ll be reviewing two of Haruki Murakami’s more recent works, and also feature our current initiatives at the Muslim Community in Quiapo, Manila. Stay tuned.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

felix felicis: Push pa more

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Push pa more

While everyone’s enjoying their sembreaks, we’re still toiling over midterm requirements. This week, I’m so grateful that one major task was successfully accomplished. The first session I designed was greeted with appreciation from both my colleagues and of course, my principals. Quite a feat and of course, God’s hand was working all through out the event. Two more major items on my workload list and I’ll be good. 

In terms of school stuff, I was able to catch my ten big requirements and cut it off to half. Yay! The deadlines are still there but I think it can be more manageable this time. I just hope there’s enough time really to do all of these.

One of the lost opportunities I had early this month was the chance to present my research paper at an international conference. I had to trade it off so I can focus on accomplishing the requirements of the session I designed. The acceptance I got from the organising institution was enough fuel to push me to greater heights of academic writing. Nuxx. More opportunities to come at the right time. :D

Updating a few entries in this page and in my photo blogs. Up next, I’ll be reviewing two of Haruki Murakami’s more recent works, and also feature our current initiatives at the Muslim Community in Quiapo, Manila. Stay tuned.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home