Do more 2015: Two more years before my Bucket List expires


Two years back, I promised that I’ll complete my bucket list before I turn 25. Listed around 50 things to eat, experience and places to go. Halfway through the expiry date, let’s see if I did more. Hehe.

Things I achieved out of my bucket list:

Things I tried but have yet to improve on, coz I’m a noob:

Things I’m halfway done:
  • Finish reading the books I listed on my to-read list. 50 or more. Hahaha
  • Finish my MA. One more sem. Hehehe :D
  • See Southeast Asia. Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, SG, Myanmar. Done with Vietnam, Thailand and HK.

Things I still need to achieve:
  • Be on a gig. Play an instrument or sing.
  • Be a street musician for a day. Guitars would do.
  • Try an extreme sport. 
  • Learn how to scuba dive.
  • Party til I drop.
  • Participate in a flash mob.
  • Paint walls. Vandalize.
  • Learn French. Be better in Spanish. 
  • Spelunking.
  • Visit Batanes.
  • Have my own library. Create my own book.
  • Go on a cruise.
  • Have a kiddie birthday celebration.
  • Create a short movie.
  • Watch a meteor shower.
  • Have a pet dog or a cute goldfish.
  • Own a car. Learn how to drive.
  • Publish an article in a major broadsheet or magazine.
  • Go bungee-jumping.
  • Get a degree on graphic design or advertising.
  • Study abroad under a scholarship.
  • Wear a bathing suit.
  • Ride on top of a jeepney.
  • Live with indigenous peoples for a day.
  • Treat a total stranger to a nice meal.
  • Ice skating. 
  • Play with snow.

All in all, I did 17 out of 50. Needs improvement but not really that bad. Do more 2015! :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

felix felicis: Do more 2015: Two more years before my Bucket List expires

Friday, December 26, 2014

Do more 2015: Two more years before my Bucket List expires


Two years back, I promised that I’ll complete my bucket list before I turn 25. Listed around 50 things to eat, experience and places to go. Halfway through the expiry date, let’s see if I did more. Hehe.

Things I achieved out of my bucket list:
  • Participate in a fun run.
  • Go hiking or wall climbing. Also did mountain climbing!
  • Eat something exotic. We did fried frogs, fried ants and tamilok!
  • Pig out. Doing this most of the time.
  • Appear on whatever show. Hello, cameos in news clips. Haha!
  • Have my own photo blog and camera. Hihi. Working on my own online portfolio. Nakzzz.
  • Go on a road trip. We did Ilocos and Los Banos.
  • Distribute bibles to random people.
  • Do some charity work. Continue the shoebox thing. 
  • Have my own business. Burloloy’s on a hiatus but we promise we’ll be back.
  • Join a festival. Yay, Masskara and Panagbenga!
  • Join a cosplay. Good thing we have Christmas costume contests at the office. Hehe.
  • Participate in a bazaar.
  • Learn pottery. Winner experience in Ilocos!
  • Be better in baking.
  • Study abroad. Short course in Hanoi during the last quarter of 2014 was an awesome and blessed experience. More for 2015!
  • Disneyland! Yay we’re going back. Hahaha

Things I tried but have yet to improve on, coz I’m a noob:
  • Learn to play the piano. 
  • Visit all the places enumerated in Tara Na Byahe Tayo song. Only did 13 out of 31. More more more.
  • Learn how to bike. Balancing is weird for my body. Tsss.
  • Plant a tree. Need more lessons on herbology.

Things I’m halfway done:
  • Finish reading the books I listed on my to-read list. 50 or more. Hahaha
  • Finish my MA. One more sem. Hehehe :D
  • See Southeast Asia. Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, SG, Myanmar. Done with Vietnam, Thailand and HK.

Things I still need to achieve:
  • Be on a gig. Play an instrument or sing.
  • Be a street musician for a day. Guitars would do.
  • Try an extreme sport. 
  • Learn how to scuba dive.
  • Party til I drop.
  • Participate in a flash mob.
  • Paint walls. Vandalize.
  • Learn French. Be better in Spanish. 
  • Spelunking.
  • Visit Batanes.
  • Have my own library. Create my own book.
  • Go on a cruise.
  • Have a kiddie birthday celebration.
  • Create a short movie.
  • Watch a meteor shower.
  • Have a pet dog or a cute goldfish.
  • Own a car. Learn how to drive.
  • Publish an article in a major broadsheet or magazine.
  • Go bungee-jumping.
  • Get a degree on graphic design or advertising.
  • Study abroad under a scholarship.
  • Wear a bathing suit.
  • Ride on top of a jeepney.
  • Live with indigenous peoples for a day.
  • Treat a total stranger to a nice meal.
  • Ice skating. 
  • Play with snow.

All in all, I did 17 out of 50. Needs improvement but not really that bad. Do more 2015! :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home