Two years back, I promised that I’ll complete my bucket list before I turn 25. Listed around 50 things to eat, experience and places to go. Halfway through the expiry date, let’s see if I did more. Hehe.
Things I achieved out of my bucket list:
- Participate in a fun run.
- Go hiking or wall climbing. Also did mountain climbing!
- Eat something exotic. We did fried frogs, fried ants and tamilok!
- Pig out. Doing this most of the time.
- Appear on whatever show. Hello, cameos in news clips. Haha!
- Have my own photo blog and camera. Hihi. Working on my own online portfolio. Nakzzz.
- Go on a road trip. We did Ilocos and Los Banos.
- Distribute bibles to random people.
- Do some charity work. Continue the shoebox thing.
- Have my own business. Burloloy’s on a hiatus but we promise we’ll be back.
- Join a festival. Yay, Masskara and Panagbenga!
- Join a cosplay. Good thing we have Christmas costume contests at the office. Hehe.
- Participate in a bazaar.
- Learn pottery. Winner experience in Ilocos!
- Be better in baking.
- Study abroad. Short course in Hanoi during the last quarter of 2014 was an awesome and blessed experience. More for 2015!
- Disneyland! Yay we’re going back. Hahaha
Things I tried but have yet to improve on, coz I’m a noob:
- Learn to play the piano.
- Visit all the places enumerated in Tara Na Byahe Tayo song. Only did 13 out of 31. More more more.
- Learn how to bike. Balancing is weird for my body. Tsss.
- Plant a tree. Need more lessons on herbology.
Things I’m halfway done:
- Finish reading the books I listed on my to-read list. 50 or more. Hahaha
- Finish my MA. One more sem. Hehehe :D
- See Southeast Asia. Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, SG, Myanmar. Done with Vietnam, Thailand and HK.
Things I still need to achieve:
- Be on a gig. Play an instrument or sing.
- Be a street musician for a day. Guitars would do.
- Try an extreme sport.
- Learn how to scuba dive.
- Party til I drop.
- Participate in a flash mob.
- Paint walls. Vandalize.
- Learn French. Be better in Spanish.
- Visit Batanes.
- Have my own library. Create my own book.
- Go on a cruise.
- Have a kiddie birthday celebration.
- Create a short movie.
- Watch a meteor shower.
- Have a pet dog or a cute goldfish.
- Own a car. Learn how to drive.
- Publish an article in a major broadsheet or magazine.
- Go bungee-jumping.
- Get a degree on graphic design or advertising.
- Study abroad under a scholarship.
- Wear a bathing suit.
- Ride on top of a jeepney.
- Live with indigenous peoples for a day.
- Treat a total stranger to a nice meal.
- Ice skating.
- Play with snow.
All in all, I did 17 out of 50. Needs improvement but not really that bad. Do more 2015! :D
Labels: 2014, 2015, 23, blessings, bucket list, experiences, stories, third world happiness