Reading challenge

Found this post from my friend's feed. My youngest sister thought it was a good idea and said she'll try it out. My younger sister agreed. Bandwagoning with them on this and then using the BBC Top 100 List as reference for titles. If successful, I can hit two birds with one stone: accomplishing two reading challenges by fusing them. Hopefully. :)

Sharing it here.



Labels: , , , ,

felix felicis: Reading challenge

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Reading challenge

Found this post from my friend's feed. My youngest sister thought it was a good idea and said she'll try it out. My younger sister agreed. Bandwagoning with them on this and then using the BBC Top 100 List as reference for titles. If successful, I can hit two birds with one stone: accomplishing two reading challenges by fusing them. Hopefully. :)

Sharing it here.



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home