Hung over

In a very nice way. Hahaha. Finally saw Antoinette Jadaone's That Thing Called Tadhana. Twice. Hehehe. I had so much to say about the film-- stuff that made it great, personal reflections and the myriad feelings that it conjured from my usual lazy self. Yes, feelings. Charoz kaldo. Anyway, will still write them down so I'm posting an info graphic I found somewhere in the vast cyberworld illustrating "Where do broken hearts go?"

Source: https://misstache.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tadhana-3-header.png

Labels: , ,

felix felicis: Hung over

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hung over

In a very nice way. Hahaha. Finally saw Antoinette Jadaone's That Thing Called Tadhana. Twice. Hehehe. I had so much to say about the film-- stuff that made it great, personal reflections and the myriad feelings that it conjured from my usual lazy self. Yes, feelings. Charoz kaldo. Anyway, will still write them down so I'm posting an info graphic I found somewhere in the vast cyberworld illustrating "Where do broken hearts go?"

Source: https://misstache.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/tadhana-3-header.png

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home